From Helix Community
Helix MPEG-4 Video Implementation
The Helix Community offers source code of MPEG-4 video decoder for commercial porting and/or optimization. This project contains source code for a combination codec that supports the following formats:
- Simple Profile (All Levels)
- H.263, H.263+ (Profile 3)
- RVG2, RVG2svt
For implementation details & various tools supported beyond these profiles see rarvcode-mpeg4combo page.
The Real Format Source Code Porting and Optimization License - Client includes the rights to access this source code.
- Commercial Use, including distribution, of the resultant port/optimization requires the execution of the Helix Client Add-On Technology (Executable) Commercial Use License
- Prior to distribution, a patent license needs to be obtained from MpegLA.
- If you have any general license questions please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authorized developers who have signed this agreement may access more information about our implementation.